Slowness kibbutz moran invests efforts and resources, to provide all of its clients with equal, respectable, accessible and professional services. In accordance with the 1998 Equal Rights for People with Disabilities Law, and the regulations enacted thereunder, a lot of effort and resources are invested, making the necessary accessibility adjustments, which will enable a person with a disability to independently and equally receive the services provided to the general public.
BUILDING ACCESSIBILITY ARRANGEMENTS
- There are free handicapped parking spaces at the hotel itself, including for tall and wide cars.
- There is a continuum of access from the parking through the entrance to the reception center (cafe and restaurant), and until the service is received.
- The reception center includes accessible service posts.
- Accessible handicap bathrooms are right by the reception center.
- Identification and direction signs are posted.
- Service animals that assist a person with disabilities are allowed.
- If needed, you may ask the service representatives for assistance in completing forms.
ACCESSIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Employee trainings are held for gaining familiarity with the accessibility field, creating awareness, and providing practical tools for effective, accessible service.
- Accessible call center – the answering machine has been made accessible, with the information transmitted in a clear tone, with no background music.
- Additional forms of contact – there are a few forms of contact:
- Frontal service – reception Sun-Fri, 8am-6pm
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone / whatsapp: 04-811-1030
An accessible website is a website that allows people with disabilities and elderly people to browse with the same amount of efficiency and pleasure as other browsers.
Slowness kibbutz moran believes in, and works to create equal opportunities on the internet space, for individuals with various disabilities, and for people using assistive technology for computer usage.
INFORMATION ON WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY
This site is in compliance with the 2013 Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Regulations (Accessibility Adjustments for Service).
- Accessibility adjustments were done in accordance to the recommendations of the Israeli Standard (ISR 5568) for Web Content Accessibility at AA level, and the international WCAG2.0 standard.
- The trials were tested for the highest compatibility for Firefox browser.
- The website provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies, and supports the standard operation patters using a keyboard, with the arrows, Enter and Esc-for exiting menus and windows.
- Adjusted for display in popular browsers, and for use on mobile phones.
- For maximizing the browsing experience with a screen reading software, we recommend using the latest NVDA program.
Statement update date: 23/1/2023